About Cascadia Architects
Cascadia Architects is a Victoria-based full-service architectural firm with a current portfolio of projects that includes commercial, healthcare, urban-planning, mixed-use commercial / residential, and Passive House residential.
The firm is a collaborative team of architects, intern-architects and architectural technologists working in an open studio environment. We are interested in pursuing innovative projects that bring environmental, social, and cultural enrichment to users and the broader communities.
Level of Experience: 3+ Years
We are seeking a Architectural Technologist with 3+ years of experience in construction drawings and contract administration. The successful candidate will have complimentary experience with a wide range of project types including commercial and institutional renovation; mixed-use commercial residential, and custom residential.
You will be able to work constructively in team settings to assist design, and lead documentation on a variety of project types including coordination of sub-consultant documents, building code compliance, and project specifications. As a senior member of the Cascadia team you will be a key contributor to our company success and will help drive our vision of creative collaboration.
We are seeking a skilled Architectural Technologist with a solid foundation of experience in drawing production, construction detailing, and contract administration. Candidates will have:
- Certificate/Degree/Diploma in Architecture / Architectural Technology.
- Proficiency in Revit, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Design Suite.
- Understanding of combustible / non-combustible construction systems and detailing including building envelope design.
- Experience creating thorough, high-quality sets of construction documents, with excellent design and graphic skills.
- Working knowledge of the BCBC.
- The ability to manage time well and work towards deadlines.
- Self-motivation and diligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English and valid work status in Canada.
- Experience working in the context of multidisciplinary project teams.
- Must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia.
How To Apply
Please submit a portfolio with CV and references to email@example.com.