About Cascadia Architects
Cascadia Architects is a Victoria-based full-service architectural firm with a current portfolio of projects that includes commercial, healthcare, urban-planning, mixed-use commercial / residential, and Passive House residential.
The firm is a collaborative team of architects, intern-architects and architectural technologists working in an open studio environment. We are interested in pursuing innovative projects that bring environmental, social, and cultural enrichment to users and the broader communities.
Level of Experience: Senior
We are seeking a Registered Architect with 10+ years of experience in design and preparation of construction drawings for a range of project types. You will be able to work constructively in team settings and will manage design and documentation of a variety of project types, including coordination of consultant documents, building code compliance, and project specifications. As a senior member of the Cascadia team you will be a key contributor to our company success and will help drive our vision of creative collaboration.
We are seeking as killed senior Architect with a solid foundation of 10+ years of industry experience.Specific skills must include project management and preparation of presentation and construction drawings, as well as construction detailing.
Candidates will have:
- Certificate/Degree/Diploma in Architecture / Architectural Technology.
- Proficiency in Revit, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Design Suite.
- Understanding of combustible / non-combustible construction systems and detailing including building envelope design.
- Experience creating thorough, high-quality sets of construction documents, with excellent design and graphic skills.
- Working knowledge of the BCBC.
- The ability to manage time well and work towards deadlines.
- Self-motivation and diligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English and valid work status in Canada.
- Experience working in the context of multidisciplinary project teams.
- Must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia.
How To Apply
Please submit a portfolio with CV and references to email@example.com.