About Cascadia Architects
Cascadia Architects is a Victoria-based full-service architectural firm with a current portfolio of projects that includes commercial, healthcare, urban-planning, mixed-use commercial / residential, and Passive House residential.
The firm is a collaborative team of architects, intern-architects and architectural technologists working in an open studio environment. We are interested in pursuing innovative projects that bring environmental, social, and cultural enrichment to users and the broader communities.
Level of Experience: Senior
We are seeking a Designer/BIM Specialist with experience in design and preparation of construction drawings for a range of project types.
We are seeking a skilled Designer/BIM Specialist with a solid foundation of industry experience. Specific skills must include preparation of presentation and construction drawings as well as construction detailing.
Candidates will have:
- Certificate/Degree/Diploma in Architecture / Architectural Technology
- Proficiency in Revit, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Design Suite
- Working knowledge of the BCBC
- Experience creating thorough, high-quality sets of construction documents, with excellent design and graphic skills
- The ability to manage time well and work towards deadlines
- Self-motivation and diligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English and valid work status in Canada
- Experience working in the context of multidisciplinary project teams
How To Apply
Please submit a portfolio with CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.